Tuesday 1 March 2011

Yesterday.......................

So there I was - standing there - cooking - having just mushed my black eyed peas - wondering what am I gonna do? I was going to make a salad like the one I'd had on the flight back from Goa. Anything to save some money - unemployed - a recruiter, unemployed - the irony! The voices came to me - flooding in my head, "write a blog, write a blog, write a blog" !!! So here I am writing a blog. I've seen it...........'Bridget Jones' Diary' and 'Julie and Julia' and been told I could have my own reality show. So perhaps this will help me with the roller coaster of good and bad days on the search for employment and keep me from the endless drivel on tv - daytime tv - the mind numbing boredom as I sit here looking at the rainy street here in Vancouver :)  

I'm now becoming a dab hand at cooking - my mushy black eyed peas became a soup - not unlike anything that I have bought from Capers in the past - but a darn site cheaper - and I am Quinoa Queen :)

So my first blog - I've done it !!!!! Oh gosh I hope I don't come to regret this.

Okay - so back to the party in the kitchen - I may not have 500+ recipes to plough through as did Julie - and no romance to speak of - neither did Bridget - but I am on that too and will share with you readers as I get my responses to my dating 'profile'.

Bye for now


1 comment:

  1. So glad you have done this Rav! Lovely job.
    I will look forward to more posts in the future!
    xx

    ReplyDelete