Monday 14 March 2011

Why doesn't tomorrow mean tomorrow?



Okay - so girls  (and guys ) - what is with guys these days??????

When they say "I'll call you tomorrow" why does it actually mean that it will be the day after - or the day after that - or the day after 'never gonna call you ever again'?

Now I'm not saying that this 'new' guy doesn't call - it's just that when he says tomorrow, I can count on the fact that it will at least 24 hours later than the anticipated time :)

So  - I've met this guy on-line - we've been chatting for a week now and there are a couple of kickers to the story: a) he lives in the U.S b) he's a little younger than me c) he can't get into Canada for reasons I will not disclose at this stage.

So that means that a) every time I want to see this dude, I'm gonna have to deal with the 'border' crossing b) there ain't gonna be no quick meet and greet over coffee and in the likelihood that there is no chemistry, no quick jaunt up the street and back home again - No - I'm gonna have to get back through the border, and drive the 90 km to get back home again c) as I'm still unemployed, it's gonna cost me $30 in gas every time we want to meet up.

You gotta love it huh!!!!!???? :)

So I've managed to get passed the age difference cos he can actually hold a conversation - he can 'spar' with me and so far I have not been able to walk all over him - that being the usual tell tale sign for me to move on - or at least it has been so far with this dating site.

And another thing - why do the 3 pictures of him on the site look so different - I would never place them as being the same guy????

I kid you not - it's a minefield out there and all in the name of LOVE!!!!

Meh - you gotta be in it to win it?

So - taking into account he's been married before, shaves his head cos his hair is thinning - now what is it with that???? - why am I unable to find a guy with a full head of here, I HAVE ONE!!!!, and petrified at the thought of having kids, I am still toying with the idea of a trip to Bellingham this weekend. Heaven help me!!!!

Okay - I have to call him now cos The Bachelor is on in 45 minutes and I want this call down before I settle in for the next 3 hours - Brad Womack is making his choice this evening - so it's every girl's dream of posh frocks and a proposal.

Catchya later.................................................. :)


p.s Pring Pring - Pring Pring - Pring Pring - call went to voicemail - I think he may have the hump cos I said that I'd call after 'Two and a Half Men' and before 'The Bachelor' - I was joking!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr.........................





No comments:

Post a Comment