Wednesday 2 March 2011

8:08PM


So I'm guessing that some of you may have heard of the 'Celestine Prophecy' and even been lucky enough to read it - my copy fell on my lap when I was backpacking in Australia - I don't think that I could have had a more appropriate companion.

My copy is now with a guy called Dominic - who I spoke with one day while working at my desk in Sydney, 2001 - I decided to call an agency looking for temporary work assignments - Dominic picked up the phone - I was of course a little spooked, I recognized the voice but knew he was in Watford, UK. Oh no he wasn't - he was now in Sydney too :)

The key thing that I took from that book was the wonder of 'synchronicities'. And of course when you are open to them, so many more happen. I have been looking at the Angel Therapy Practitioner course in Hawaii, scheduled for June this year with Doreen Virtue. My role now is in manifesting what I need to assure myself a place on that trip.

Almost every evening, I am drawn to look at the clock at a particular time - that being 8:08pm - and so in my curiosity, I decided to look up the meaning of that number.

Okay - so not only did I look at Doreen's site - but I came across a blog - now listen to this - 'synchronicities' - the blog was written by a gentleman that I had met on a ferry crossing from Bowen Island to Vancouver in May 2010 - how funny is that!?! :)

AND - he was talking about the significance that 8:08 has had in his life - you'll never guess.......................duh duh duh.............808 is the dialling code for HAWAII!!!! :)

And the place where he buried a ring in the sand for his 'now wife'......she found it of course.

What an awesome tale of synchronicities.


No comments:

Post a Comment