Tuesday 16 August 2011

A quick update



It is so passed my bedtime but I just knew that I had to get tapping on my laptop - if I leave it any longer it will be like going back to the gym - although in fairness I have been so crazy busy the last few weeks - it's been nuts! But a nice nuts!! Stars did tell me that things would be on the up on the social front and they sure have been. The weather helps for sure :) We have had nothing short of a beautiful month so far - each morning you can smell that freshness in the air and then each evening, you have breath taking sunsets. There is a tree just across the street, at the top of the small hill - sitting under that tree you feel that you are safe under an umbrella of the most lush green leaves imaginable and the tree itself has some of its' roots above ground, so it's like being in the 'Lord of the Rings' - I sit there in what feels like a chair and thank this tree for allowing me to sit there tucked away in it's cradle - and watch the sunset in the distance. It doesn't half drop fast - the sun I mean and then I always wonder where it's going and who will see it next.

Tomorrow is the 17th August and yes - 10 years on from the walk on Byron Bay Beach. Of course I will be going out to watch the sunset tomorrow evening - I can't explain why - I don't even know why - it just seems like the right thing to do - in fact not even the 'right' thing to do - just simply, the thing to do. It's not about remembering the past, I thing it's more about honoring the passage of time and acknowledging how far I have come since that day. I have a concrete date to use as a comparison - quite amazing really :)

Wonder if he will remember too?

My reader seems to think so - I went to see her on Saturday for some clarity and confirmation more than anything; and she acts as a mirror for the things that I already know deep down. I wanted desperately to hear something about work - and you can't listen to that thing about work without listening to that thing about family - and then when you've heard about family, you move onto money - and then when you've done money, we all move onto love - of course LOVE :) She said it again - PATIENCE. Patience!!!!! A word that I must look the meaning up of actually - but I kid you not every day since, patience has been my mantra and I am asking the Big Man to lead me to that place of stillness, acceptance and patience. I honestly think that so much of my rush on time has come from people telling me at a young age that certain things need to or have to be accomplished by a certain time - but I just don't think that those 'old' rules work in this 'new' time and space.

As my friend Krystal reminded me the other day - It certainly is nice to have something to look forward to - imagine if I had done it all already???? Not that there is anything wrong with that either - but there cannot be a generalized ruling for every person on the planet - we all have such a unique and wonderful journey. Anyway, I am getting off topic - so she said some stuff, the reader I mean that resonated and some that didn't. And then she finished of again by mentioning him - the Slovenian and yes I did bring him up this time - he was there in the cards - but then how could he not be? I think about him almost every single day and if the verbage of Esther Hicks - whose inspirational teachings I have been listening to on youtube for the last week are anything to go by - then simply by the law of attraction, of course he is going to be there. But this time she said something new, because I asked something new.

I got the answer I wanted - it was like taking breath for the first time in ten years - I shared my secret with a friend this morning - and it was a secret up to that point because I didn't want anyone to taint my 'knowing' with their experiences and judgement - their shedding of light - telling me what this all meant or didn't mean - she told me something that I have known deep in my heart all this time - all these days since the first day I met him - I will keep that to myself for now as I am not ready to share. It is precious and it is mine - ours. I feel lighter and brighter - I feel like myself again - I feel joy again and I feel peace. How do I know what she said was right? Because she nailed some stuff she told me - dates, places - nailed it!!!!! And all you naysayers out there shaking your heads right now - well you know what you can do!!!! :))))

So this is where I have to leave it for now - it;s 10.30pm - I know it's not late but I have to do my meditation yet and have been playing catch up all day even though I got out of bed early this morning. My yoga classes are going really well - working really hard and have enjoyed the hot yoga the best so far. Feel so much better in my body - more bendy and my rib cage feels bigger so I can inhale more air - quite brilliant how fast you can feel the results of exercise.

The photo I have attached is of the little Bambi that my Brother gave to me when I left home once upon a time - you may recall from the piece I wrote some weeks ago about my Family. I sent it to him - the picture I mean - he didn't mention it - but his voice this weekend when I spoke to him, had a gentleness in it again - so I know he got it - awwwww!!!! :)

I will do my absolute best to get back to you tomorrow and fill in the gaps of the last week or so - nothing too crazy has happened - but I do have news on the work front - G'nite :)



No comments:

Post a Comment