Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunday Night



I'm there, that horrible Sunday night feeling - like my life is slowly drawing to a close and will belong to someone else for the next 5 days - what a horrid prospect. I know it's all a state of mind - but my, how things change just in a matter of one week. It's bloody gorgeous outside as well - been a scorcher of a weekend and I can hear the birds chirping as they get ready for bed :) And the sky is as blue as could be. I'm just trying to inhale it all in - thought I'd better write a few words - was just getting ready to do my meditation - figure that will help loosen the muscles in my neck and shoulders - ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a lovely weekend too with that extra day off - I watched Bridesmaids on Thursday night - funny film - not as funny as I had expected and I do think that Hangover is funnier - in my opinion of course. Friday just sort of came and went - felt like I had just woken up from a nightmare - a nightmare at work!! :) So back to the kink - well that would have to be the bad apple at work - there's always one isn't there wherever you go?? - the one with the hissy tongue and who is passive aggressive - tries to slam you down with her little digs - I swear she's just bitter - don't mean to be cruel but she has VPL - visible panty line - not very appealing - and yes funny how I should even have noticed that but let's just say that she has a huge derriere - but lacking the charm of Marilyn Monroe or that chick from Mad Men - you know, the red head.

But but but - there's a gift right cos every time she says something 'not so nice' or cutting, I have the choice to react or to understand and know deep in my soul that 'we are all one'. If I'm just as cruel back then that just plays into the drama right? But at the same time, I am not going to stand for any nonsense - compassion or no compassion - she's gonna get it!!!! :) Even my colleagues in the office have tipped me off about her - said she'd 'throw me under the bus as soon as look at me' - nice girl then hey? And yes the remark about the VPL is not nice - but I am just painting a picture for comedic effect :)

So yeh, we're gonna be out of town this week for an overnight stay which means a trip on a plane - BORRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG - I'd be a lot happier if we were staying at the Bellagio in Vegas for a company trip but not so glamorous :( So I've already started being a brat and started my boohooing as I think of the stuff that I will have to pack - cosmetics and toiletries alone will cover 10 kilograms of the weight allowance!!! Humpfffff!!!!!!

So yesterday my friend and I went around Downtown during the day and shared a bottle of vino - and of course the hottest day of the year so far and where do we sit? In the shade of course - no talent in sight and all cos she wouldn't come and sit with me down by the pool which I just know would have been more fun. She wanted to chase boys - well guess where the boys were?? - at the pool and on the beach - go figure!!!! Humpffff!!!!!!

Okay me Lovely's I'm gonna head to bed - lay down and do my Angel meditation - I just wanted to check in and will get back to you on Monday or Tuesday, before my trip and of course it's now only a few more days to my birthday!!!!!!! WOOOO - so excited :))

Oh and as a tribute to Wimbledon I had to put up the photo of two of the most scrumptious men on the planet!!! Heeheehee :) Night Y'All.






No comments:

Post a Comment